Monday 28 January 2013

these streets.






I got to photograph Georgie Rae's fffresh face for Kylee's portfolio recently. We wanted a suburban street look, taking make-up inspiration from Kat Graham and Nicki Minaj. I am slowly getting into this whole photography thing... I know that I still have plenty to learn about - from how to use my camera (yes that seems quite obvious), to shooting peeps. But all in all it is so much fun, I love being involved in something that allows me complete creative freedom. :)

Georgie Rae wears
Henry Holland tee - Mr Price
Denim waistcoat - Mr Price
Hi-waisted shorts - market find
Snapback - Mr Price (menswear)
Drawstring backpack - H&M
Hi-tops - Instinct

Make-up: Kylee Ford
Art direction, styling & photography: Camilla Grobler

3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that lipstick on her! (: Awesome photography skills.
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete