Sunday 3 June 2012

diy: tip that collar.








Is it even necessary to write instructions for this? This is possibly the quickest post I have ever put together! Tonight I was going through my wardrobe and I took one glance at this well-used button up and decided it needed a little bit of "help". With tipping popping up errwhere, (on collars, shoes, etc) I thought this would be a fun way to spruce up an old item of mine. Some cheap beads, rhinestones, pearls, thread... and some nimble fingers. That is all. 

3 comments:

  1. Uh?! Yea! We do likey haha very cute & eezy peezy lemon squeezy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only do eezy peezy lemon squeezy! Haha :)

      Delete
  2. love it! I've ordered two pairs of collar clips that haven't arrived yet :( and my collars are feeling drab too.

    Think i'm going head down to my local haberdashery and give this a try! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete