Monday 16 January 2012

girl with the awesome style



In the Wisdom & Youth office I speak of Rooney Mara as if she is a close friend of mine. My fellow work colleagues know exactly how besotted I am with her! She may have been the reason I went a shade darker in my hair colour recently. Heeee.


But if you've watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo you would perhaps have a better understanding of why I think she totally kicks butt. (I don't think I blinked once during the whole movie). Her performance as Lisbeth Salander was mind-blowing.


Anyway I thought I would post Rooney's beautiful minimalist outfit from the Golden Globes. She's wearing her signature look: A core cut-out dress (by Nina Ricci) in monotone black. 


I am crossing fingers she will take home Best Actress at The Oscars this year. Girl you rock.


Images from just jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment