Tuesday 29 November 2011

hello my muse.


Remember Tavi Gevinson? At thirteen, she was once the youngest, hippest fashion blogger on the internet. I never really paid much attention to the hype. When too many people rhapsodise over something, I lose interest immediately. Anyway. It's been two years since she became an online sensation, and guess what, she's back. She's fifteen. And she's cooler than I could have ever imagined! 

She still has her blog The Style Rookie, (very The Virgin Suicides-inspired) as well as Rookie magazine, which she describes as a "site for teenage girls." I'll admit that I find her articles relevant, even though I am well over the targeted age group! 

Go and have a look at her post on "How to Bitchface" -  It may just be the best thing you'll read this year.

1 comment: