Monday 10 October 2011

hello.



I've been away from my blog for almost 3 weeks now, and I'll be honest and say that it is pretty daunting getting back into it. In the last 3 weeks I've travelled to London with my best friend, visited Joburg the weekend after that, and turned 24. I've only just finished uploading all my London photos onto my computer... And I don't know where to begin! I took over 500 photos of food, people, buildings and landmarks whilst on a 7 day trip there. Too many Kodak moments that I couldn't ignore.


So, I'm going to start off slowly... Bear with me.


This photo was taken at a nightclub in Chelsea called Public. The music was amazing, and if I could, I would use teleportation to get myself back into that club right now, just for one last dance. Ha ha.


Hope that everyone has a lovely week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment